Q & A
Returns & Warranty
This notice describes the Return Policy of ELECTRONIC INVENTORY ONLINE, INC. (“us,” “we,” or “Company”), the owner and provider of EIO.COM (the “Site”). By visiting the Site and placing an order for Merchandise and/or services, you are expressly accepting the Return Policy described herein.
FAILURE TO ADHERE TO ALL THE ITEMS LISTED BELOW WHEN RETURNING ANY MERCHANDISE TO US, MAY RESULT IN REJECTION OF THE RETURN AND ITS SHIPMENT TO YOU AT YOUR EXPENSE. PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY.
General Returns Policy:
1. All non-defective Merchandise must be returned in their original packaging, which must be intact (e.g. UPC labels and other items associated with the original packaging and/or the Merchandise must be included), within 15 days from the date of the receipt. If Merchandise is suspected as defective, please read the Warranty Policy below.
2. We reserve the right to accept or reject a return, therefore, you must contact one of our sales representatives at 1-877-746-7346 for a return authorization number and addressing instructions prior to returning any Merchandise. If a sales representative is not contacted, any item returned to us may be rejected and returned to you at your expense. No returns will be accepted if the returned merchandise has been subject to any misuse, static discharge(s), neglect, accidental damage, modification, or has been soldered or altered in any way from it's original (NEW) condition.
3. A restocking fee of up to 25% of the Merchandise’s purchase price, exclusive of taxes and shipping, may apply (except where prohibited by law) to all items, except in the event the Merchandise is verified as defective (see Warranty Policy below).
4. Except for verified defective items, any return shipping charges must be prepaid by customer. We will not accept COD shipments on any returns.
5. Some (non-defective) Merchandise may have to be returned directly to the manufacturer. Please ensure a sales representative is contacted, as described above, prior to making any return for authorization and instructions, otherwise the Merchandise may be returned to you at your expense.
6. Irrespective of the circumstances, Merchandise that is advertised as a "Final Sale Item" may not be returned without our prior written consent. Please contact us, as described above, for more information.
7. Upon return of the Merchandise to us in strict adherence of the above, we will credit the purchase price, less any applicable restocking fees, to the credit card used to the make the purchase. If a gift card was used to make the purchase, then we will issue you a new gift card in the amount of the purchase price unless prohibited by law. Please allow up to twenty-one (21) days from the date you return the Merchandise to us, for your credit card to be credited or to have a new gift card issued (i.e. we need time to receive the Merchandise and process the return).
8. The risk of loss and title in returning any Merchandise to us and the shipment of any Merchandise back to you as a result therefrom, shall be your liability and vested with you until the return process is finalized by us, if applicable.
9. CPU Replacement Only Return Policy
Products that state "This item is covered by Eio.com's CPU Replacement Only Return Policy", or items labeled as “Non-refundable” (or similar labeling) must be returned to Eio.com within 30 days of the invoice date for this policy to apply. Products covered by this return policy may only be returned for a replacement of the same or equivalent item. “Return” constitutes receipt of the product by Eio.com, and not the mere issuance of an RMA.
- Any CPU that is physically damaged