Solderless Breadboard for Prototyping
Prototyping electronic circuits is easily done on this solderless bread board. Includes 1 base socket, with twin columns of 5 x 64 terminals separated by a 0.3" center channel and 4 buses of 25 connected terminals are arranged in 4 rows for easy delivery of power supply voltages to any desired circuit nodes. 840 circuit building holes to create your solderless circuit connections. To make your prototyping even quicker and easier, consider using this bread board with our optional pre-cut, pre-formed jumper wire set WJW70.
- bread board materials :
- external socket body is made of ABS
- the internal solderless connections are made of an alloy of silver and nickel
- bread board base sockets : 1
- power bus strips : 2
- circuit tie points : 840
- 14-pins IC capacity : 9
- bread board dimensions : 7" x 2.5" x 0.4"
- jumper wire set WJW70 available accessory option.