Solderless Breadboard for Prototyping
Prototyping electronic circuits is easily done on this solderless bread board. Includes 2 base socket, with twin columns of 5 x 64 terminals separated by a 0.3" center channel and 4 buses of 25 connected terminals are arranged in 4 rows for easy delivery of power supply voltages to any desired circuit nodes. 1,680 circuit building holes to create your solderless circuit connections. 3 Banana jack binding posts make power supply hook-up's a snap. To make your prototyping even quicker and easier, consider using this bread board with our optional pre-cut, pre-formed jumper wire set WJW70.
- bread board materials :
- external socket body is made of ABS
- the internal solderless connections are made of an alloy of silver and nickel
- bread board base sockets : 2
- power bus strips : 4
- circuit tie points : 1,680
- 14-pins IC capacity : 18
- bread board dimensions : 7" x 5.2" x 0.4"
- jumper wire set WJW70 available accessory option.