|Features || |
This computer interface board has a total of 33 inputs / outputs, including analogue / digital and a PWM output.
The connection to the computer via the USB port is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is impossible thus providing a high level of secure implementation.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows* Applications in Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft VC or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
*Windows XP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- 8 analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5 or 10VDC / 20k ohms
- 8 analogue 8 bit resolution outputs: 0…5V or 10VDC / 47 ohms
- 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on-board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on-board LED indication
- one 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on-board LED indication
- USB port: USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible