Velleman 1 MHz POCKET FUNCTION GENERATOR MK2
Working a lot on location? Then you need a complete function generator in pocket format so you can measure test signals whenever, wherever!
Set the output voltage or frequency and select a signal waveform by using the on screen menu. Three waveforms can be selected and a powerful sweep function is also included, check out more features below!
- DDS type generator (Direct Digital Synthesis)
- sweep function with bi-direction option
- OLED screen
- operates on 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- signature white back casing
- DAC resolutions: 10 bits
- frequency range: from 1 Hz to 1.000.000 Hz (± 0.01 %)
- frequency steps: 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz
- waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- output voltage: max. 8 Vpp
- real output level measurement: dBm / Vrms or Vpp readout (± 3 %)
- typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.1% @ 1 kHz / 0dB / 600 Ohm
- square wave rise/fall time: typ. 0.2 µs
- output impedance: 50 Ohm
- dimensions: 114 x 68 x 22mm / 4.48 x 2.67 x 0.86"
- power consumption: 70 mA max
- battery life: about 15 hours on quality alkaline batteries